Skip to content
Crispy Perfection: Air Fryer Oven Toast Pudding Recipe - HYSA KITCHEN
Recipe by HYSA KITCHEN. For video tutorials, please visit HYSapientia officialYoutube channel: https://youtu.be/SbdbqUJxwR8
- - 4 slices of toast
- - 50g caster sugar
- - 3 eggs
- - 200ml cream
- - 20g raisins
- - 10g icing
- 1. Cut off the edges of the toast, then cut the toast into cubes and set aside.
- 2. Mix the eggs, sugar and cream in a large bowl. Stir well to make a custard mixture and set aside.
- 3. Soak the toast cubes in the custard for a few seconds and place in a baking bowl.
4. Place the baking bowl in a baking tray and bake with HYSapientia air fryer oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- 5. Sprinkle with raisins and icing.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist