Looking for a decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than this recipe for chocolate lava cake! Made with rich dark chocolate and butter, this indulgent treat is sure to impress your guests. Here's how to make it:
- 115g dark chocolate (60-75%)
- 115g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 10g low gluten flour
- A pinch of salt
- Start by melting the dark chocolate over a double boiler.
- Add the butter to the melted chocolate and stir until it has completely melted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg yolks until they are frothy.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl with the eggs and mix well.
- Add the low gluten flour and salt, and continue to stir until everything is well combined.
- Grease your mould with butter and sprinkle a layer of icing sugar on top.
- Pour in the batter and place the mould in HYSapientia air fryer oven set to toast mode (bake at 230 degrees for 5 minutes).
- Once the cake is baked, invert the mould to unmould it and sprinkle with additional icing sugar.
This chocolate lava cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. The rich, molten chocolate center is sure to impress your guests and leave them craving more. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra indulgent treat. Give this recipe a try today and taste the decadence for yourself!