1. Soften the butter in the room temperature. Get a mixing bowl then whisk the butter and sugar in the bowl until pale and fluffy.
2. Beat eggs in one at one time until eggs are fully mixed well.
3. Pour lemon juice, yogurt and milk in and stir well.
4. Add the remaining of dry ingredients flour,baking powder and salt in the mixing bowel. Whisk all the dry ingredients well but don't over mix. You will see the cake batter is very shiny and smooth.
5. Grease the loaf tin with a brush. Pour the cake batter into the tin. Turn the HYSapientia air fryer oven on and set the temperature at 140°C for 20 minutes, then raise the temperature up to 160°C for another 15 minutes. If the cake is coated brown, you can cover the top of the cake with tin foil.
6. If a skewer prod into the cake and come out clean. Turn the oven off then take the cake out to cool on the rack. Ready to slice and serve. Recipe by HYSA KITCHEN.