1. Decide where in your kitchen your HYSapientia air fryer oven will be most effective. A room around the oven is necessary to allow hot air to exit through the rear vents.
2. You don't need to wait for the air fryer oven to be preheated before putting food in, so get into the habit of doing so. The results of baking food in a cool oven can be less than ideal when recipes call for a hot start. For instance, baking will be better when a cold pastry is placed in a hot oven. The qualities of pizza dough are improved by a quick heat before baking. Since it only takes a few minutes for the oven to preheat, wait to put the food in it unless you are really pressed for time.
3. Purchase a kitchen spray bottle. Spraying food with oil is easier than drizzling or brushing, even if it uses less oil overall. You'll be happy that you did!
4. You might want to line your drip pan with aluminum foil for simple cleanup.
5. Use the appropriate breadcrumb technique. Breadcrumbs are used in a lot of recipes for air fryer ovens. Avoid skipping any steps! It is crucial to coat dishes with flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs. Keep an eye out for crumbs and use your hands to push them onto the food. The food crumbs may occasionally blow off an air fryer oven because of the mechanism's strong fan. These crumbs will stick better if you apply considerable pressure to them.
1. To prevent the fat from overheating and burning while cooking fatty meals, put a little water to the drip pan behind the basket tray.
2. Instead of packing food tightly onto the mesh tray, cook the meal in a single layer. I must emphasize this. Despite the temptation to cook more food at once, crowding shortens cook times and inhibits food from crisping and browning evenly.
3. Spray some oil mist halfway through. Try spraying your meal with oil while it's cooking if you want it to be browned and crispy. The food will also brown more uniformly as a result.
4. Bake delicate goods at a lower temperature in the oven to avoid over- or hurriedly browning them. By sliding the baking sheet to a lower position in the oven, you can take use of the air fryer oven's flexibility and prevent items with toppings like cheese or pastry from becoming overheated by being too close to the upper element.
After air frying:
1. Whenever you remove a tray from the oven, make sure the drip tray is under the mesh or perforated tray. In the absence of this, grease leaking and crumbs may land on the countertop or oven door.
2. Take your time emptying the juice from the drip tray. The wire basket tray beneath it, which also gathers any marinade you pour on the plate, holds a large amount of the liquid from the food cooked above. You can use this wonderful liquid as a sauce to top dishes if the drippings aren't too oily. You can also skim this liquid and quickly reduce it on the burner to intensify the flavor.
3. To stop oil from accumulating inside the air fryer oven, wipe the heating element and oven door after each usage.
4. After each usage, brush the mesh rack or basket in the air fryer oven. To get rid of food stuck in the mesh during eating, soak the basket in the drip tray.