Looking for a perfect dessert recipe for your Easter celebration? Look no further than this delicious and easy-to-make carrot cake recipe from HYSa Kitchen! Packed with warm spices and topped with a creamy cream cheese sauce and crunchy walnuts, this cake is sure to become a family favorite.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g carrots, peeled and grated
- 30g chopped walnuts
- 30g raisins
For the cream cheese sauce:
- 200g cream cheese
- 75g butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For the cake topping:
- 60g chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat the HYSapientia air fryer oven to 140 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon powder. Add chopped walnuts and raisins to your liking.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugars until well combined. Add in the vanilla extract and vegetable oil.
- Mix in the grated carrots.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until there are no lumps.
- Grease an 8-inch deep cake mold and pour the batter in.
- Bake the cake in the air fryer oven for 1 hour.
- Check if the cake is done by inserting a stick into the center of the cake. If the stick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Let the cake cool completely before preparing the cream cheese sauce.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, butter, icing sugar, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Once the cake has cooled, cut it in half and spread the cream cheese sauce on the bottom layer. Place the top layer back on and spread the remaining cream cheese sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the chopped toasted walnuts on top of the cream cheese sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
This carrot cake recipe is perfect for Easter celebrations and will be loved by everyone in your family. Try it out this holiday season and impress your guests with your baking skills!