Skip to content
Posh Beans On Toast Recipe - HYSA KITCHEN
- 90g sundried tomatoes
- 130g jarred roasted red peppers
- 300g passata
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 3 cans cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- Fresh basil to garnish (optional)
- Chilli flakes to garnish (optional)
- Serve on toasted sourdough with butter
- Combine the smoked paprika, garlic, roasted red peppers, dried tomatoes, passata, salt, and pepper. Blend until the mixture is flawless.
- Add the sauce and cannellini beans to a big pot and simmer for 8 to 9 minutes on medium heat. Every few minutes, stir.
- Bake a few slices of toast in the HYSapientia air fryer oven's toast mode using the preset temperature and time.
- Place cooked beans on toast and top with fresh basil and, if desired, cold flakes. enjoy.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Aggiungi alla lista dei desideriSfoglia la lista dei desideriRimuovi la lista dei desideri