Fish Finger Sandwish
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 egg, whisked
Flaked sea salt
pepper to taste
75g golden crumbs
50g (15) Ritz Crackers, crushed
500g uncooked cod, cut into finger sizes (2.5cm by 10cm)
8 slices white bread
Tartar sauce or ketchup
Iceburg lettuce, shredded
1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, eggs, and mustard. Put cookie and bread crumbs in a different shallow dish. Each fish finger should be coated by first dipping it in flour, then in the mustard-egg mixture, and last in breadcrumbs.
2. Flip the fish over, spray the other side, and continue cooking after 4 minutes have passed. Continue cooking all the fish fingers.
3. Spread ketchup or tartar on a slice of bread, then top each with lettuce and three fish fingers.
4. Set the temperature and time for your HYSapientia air fryer oven to 180°C and 8 minutes, respectively. To begin, select Start/Stop.
Smashed Avocado On Toast
2 slices sourdough bread
1 large avocado, stone removed
2 tsp lime juice
Sea salt and ground black pepper, as desired
Pinch chilli flakes
Mixed seeds, as desired
1. Toast two slices of toast using the toast function of the HYSapientia air fryer oven
2. If desired, place avocado flesh in a small bowl along with lime juice, salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Mix until well mixed.
3. After cooking, remove the toast. Top both pieces with mashed avocado and top with mixed seeds as desired.
Bacon and Egg Baked Toast
A piece of toast
2-4 slices bacon
A piece of cheese
An egg and ketchup
1. Spread ketchup on toast
2. Spread cheese slices and bacon on toast
3. Make a hole in the middle of the toast with a spoon
4. Beat an egg in the pit
5. Sprinkle black pepper on toast
6. Set up the HYSapientia air fryer oven at temperature 180℃ and time 10 mins