Skip to content
Air Fryer Oven Steak - HYSA KITCHEN
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped chives
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 (2 lb.) bone-in ribeye
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the butter and herbs in a small bowl. Roll into a log and place in the middle of a sheet of cling film. Twist the ends tightly together and place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Depending on the thickness of the steaks, place them in the air fryer basket and cook at 230°C for 12 minutes with HYSapientia air fryer oven, turning the steaks over halfway through.
- Place a dollop of herb butter on top of the steak before serving. Recipe by HYSA KITCHEN.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Aggiungi alla lista dei desideriSfoglia la lista dei desideriRimuovi la lista dei desideri