Recipe by HYSA KITCHEN. For video tutorials, please visit HYSapientia officialYoutube channel: https://youtu.be/hJXEdpfv9oI
Ingredients- 3 ripe bananas
-110g butter - 100g sugar
- 2 eggs - 180g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
Method1. Whip the soft butter. Add the sugar in two batches so that it is well incorporated into the butter.
2. Add the two eggs. Mix well. Put the bowl aside.
3. Mash three ripe bananas.
4. Pour the mashed bananas into the egg mixture and mix well.
5. Add the flour and a teaspoon of baking powder and mix to a dough.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased baking tray and smooth the surface with a spatula.
7. Bake in a HYSapientia air fryer oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
8. When you have 15 minutes left, cover the baking tray with a lid or tin foil to prevent over colouring.